Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A contre-courant

It means two things. One. It means against the current in French. Two. It's the title of a French pop song that I liked by Alizée. Well actually it's my favourite song from that particular album but never mind that. Kind of random, but the first meaning is going to be relevant...soon.

I can never seem to find a good reason why I should stay up until 11 to go to bed. It's not like I have mountains of homework that I need to do (well I do but hush about that). But since I don't have one, I might as well find one. I'm writing this. Yeah, very irresponsible of me to do that, especially when I have a biology and chemistry test tomorrow. But they're oddly easy. The biology is just about digestion, pathology, and defense. While the chemistry one is on water pollution. Shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Anyways, the reason why the phrase "A contre-courant" is important because that's what I am. I'm always against the current or the crowd. I think much differently than them, with really different results and actions. Which, occasionally, will get scary. But take for example, art. Most of my ideas were those that were never thought of or used before in my art class. And of course everyone's ideas are unique but mine..seem to deviate even that. But yeah, I don't think I'll be going to bed anytime soon since I'm photoshopping right now. Speaking of that, I have some gorgeous banners of Owen Harper from Torchwood.


Isn't he gorgeous? Well to me, at least. I just love that guy. Anyways, I have to go...bye-bye.

No comments: