Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Torchwood

Outside the government, beyond the police. And currently on my all-time favourite telly show to watch. Oh yeah!

I just saw, by happy chance, the latest Torchwood episode and it is fantastic! For those of you who have no idea what Torchwood is, it's a television show which is a spin-off of another television show, Doctor Who. Long story short, Torchwood deals with alien threats and the accompanied things in Cardiff. The team itself is just amazing. I'll bring up some graphics of them sometime in the near future. Right now, I have my last bloody exam to study for. Biology and general opinion said it was ranged from sort of easy to extremely hard. Not good news for me. I think I didn't do so well on mon exam de chemie (excuse my French, I was always rubbish in that class). So adieu!

1 comment:

Maria Bee said...

Aaww, well especially with IB those classes are hard.
BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU.